Newsletter & Pandora Question

P

Paul

Gene,

I just wanted to note that I am very happy that this weeks newsletter has the same larger, more readable, san serif font that it used to. I found the one the last month or so to be tough to read. I read it as part of my Monday morning ritual along with the business tech section in the Boston Globe and now not having to copy/paste from the email into text edit to re-format it is great.

Also, I have a question as to how Pandora works. Where do they get all the songs they play? Also, how is this legal?

Thanks,
Paul Wilson
Wilson Design

Gene,

I just wanted to note that I am very happy that this weeks newsletter has the same larger, more readable, san serif font that it used to. I found the one the last month or so to be tough to read. I read it as part of my Monday morning ritual along with the business tech section in the Boston Globe and now not having to copy/paste from the email into text edit to re-format it is great.

Also, I have a question as to how Pandora works. Where do they get all the songs they play? Also, how is this legal?

Thanks,
Paul Wilson
Wilson Design
We returned to the other newsletter format for another reason, actually. It was causing some flakiness on the part of our server. But if it's easier to read, that's great too. :)

As to Pandora, I haven't used them myself. But I presume they pay the appropriate licenses for the music they use.

Back