Simple solution to make photos into photo slideshow on Mac

moleeda

Technology Novice
I believe that you must have got piles of photos of different themes on your Mac computer, such as photos about a wedding rehearsal dinner, graduation ceremony, and more. Do you ever want to create a wonderful photo slideshow from these amazing photos so as to share with your friends and family, instead of storing them somewhere silently? If so, you need a slideshow maker to help you turn your photo collections into a video slideshow. Here, I would like to throw a quick tutorial up.

Facing so many photo slideshow makes for Mac available, I would like to take macx video converter pro as the example. Embedded with a photo slideshow maker, this software allows you to convert photos to beautiful video slideshow that can be uploaded to YouTube, FaceBook, blog and played on any mobile device, be it iPhone, iPad or Android. Therefore, you can weave photos and video into work of art to amaze anyone. The following steps will show you how to create photo slideshow on your Mac with this software.

Step 1: Download, install and run this slideshow maker on your Mac. Firstly, you should put all the photos you want in a folder. It's best to arrange the photos in the order you want them to appear before you go into slideshow mode. Then click "add photos" button and select the entire folder for making the slideshow.

Step 2:Select an output video format or gadget for your photo slideshow - AVI, MP4, MPEG, MKV, WMV, iPad, Android and more. Use the "Browse" button to specify destination folder for saving output files.

Step 3:One popular option is to include music that plays while the slideshow is displayed on the screen. To add background music, first click on the "add music" button. You can add more than one songs as background music.

(There are multiple options given in this Mac photo slideshow maker, such as, you can change the default duration for each slide, rename the output file name as well, add or delete images, set the order of appearance according to photo location, creation date or file name.)

Step 4: Click "Run" to create slideshow with music.

Then you can watch the slideshow on your Mac computer or TV for viewing photos in an interesting way. Also you can upload the photo slideshow to Facebook and YouTube for sharing with friends.

Back