Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Speaky English

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's My Favorite Guest

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Phinias

Technology Novice
Why you have this uninformed, self righteous, over-opinionated ^*&^*) on your podcast is beyond me. I find him so offensive I have to fast-forward past his blabber so I don't just delete the entire podcast.

oneview

Phinias said:
Why you have this uninformed, self righteous, over-opinionated ^*&^*) on your podcast is beyond me. I find him so offensive I have to fast-forward past his blabber so I don't just delete the entire podcast.

oneview

Lots of other people enjoy having him on. We can't please everyone, my friend.

If, however, you feel he isn't properly informed about something, please go ahead and post the specifics and I'll bring the matter to his attention for further comment.

I just wanted to remind you, Phinias, that I still haven't heard any specifics of the "uninformed" charge you leveled against Kirk McElhearn. If you can't back it up, I think it would be fair to everyone for you to just apologize for over-reaching. :)

Chiming in late on this one but I have no problems at all with Kirk. No guest is perfect and you won't always hear what you want to no matter what show you listen to or watch when you're not in control and even if you were in control not all goes as planned.
I would say that I have a Belkin UPS and it's been operating great for two years, wait let me go run and knock on some wood but really nothing to report on my end as a negative.
Although off topic I did have some issues with a Lacie external hard drive and actually read the forums all over the net and found that the power bricks go bad well, I bought a new one and it didn't help. :( I ended up putting it aside since it was long out of warranty and later I picked up a great deal at newegg.com under their open box returns , which they're conveniently advertised here and got a Metal Gear Box II external drive case. I have 3 already and they work great. I removed the hard drive from the Lacie case and popped it into the MGBII and it fired right up! I think the Lacie has a bad FireWire 400 port and only one but it has FW 800 so I'm going to hang onto it until I have a newer & more expensive Mac that's equipped with FW 800.
I know you're going to keep Kirk and I vote to keep him as a regular guest. :D

Back