About Thursday Night -- New Idea!

Would You Like to Have The Tech Night Owl LIVE Move to Sunday?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Care -- Do You?

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Originally, The Tech Night Owl LIVE was aired live on Friday evenings. We moved to Thursday because of my personal schedule at the time.

I am considering the possibility, however, of changing to Sunday, early afternoon, where tech shows tend to get a wider audience? Remember our show is streamed live and not just as a Podcast.

So what do you think?

This poll is designed for you to help us make up our minds.

I think the only problem about your Sunday time streaming is during the fall & winter that is right in the middle of American Football season. You might be hard pressed to get guests and listeners during that time.

I think the only problem about your Sunday time streaming is during the fall & winter that is right in the middle of American Football season. You might be hard pressed to get guests and listeners during that time.
Most people actually listen to the show after the fact, via the Podcast version, so it probably won't make a difference. In any case, we now stream The Paracast, our paranormal radio show, on Sundays, so nothing's changing for the time being.

Whats easier for you?

Personally, I listen to your shows via podcast generally the day after its been broadcast.

I, too, listen to the podcast.

Three days a week? I need my rest. :D

What ?!?!? I was going to give you 4 days a week off.....

----------------
As far as which day you do the show, I always listen to the podcast several days later. I say that you do what fits you the best...thanks for the great show!!

What ?!?!? I was going to give you 4 days a week off.....

----------------
As far as which day you do the show, I always listen to the podcast several days later. I say that you do what fits you the best...thanks for the great show!!

Thanks for listening. I still have that "other" radio show to do too. So we'll see what happens.

So what do you think?

Well just remember don't compete with the times for the TWIT broadcast. Plus with American football having Sunday night football might interfere with a Sunday evening show.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Most people actually listen to the show after the fact, via the Podcast version, so it probably won't make a difference. In any case, we now stream The Paracast, our paranormal radio show, on Sundays, so nothing's changing for the time being.

Well I hope you can change gears fast enough. :D

With the techs around the world would you have to do the show earlier, in the morning hours?

Back