HELP! New Apple User.....

bobwilk

Technology Novice
OK! I admit it..... I finally got fed up with the blue screen of death and I went out and bought an iMac. A very neat machine, but I need some help. The operating system is not intuitively obvious to this casual observer. What's the best way to go about cross training to get up to speed with MAC speak?

Bob

bobwilk said:
OK! I admit it..... I finally got fed up with the blue screed of death and I went out and bought an iMac. A very neat machine, but I need some help. The operating system is not intuitively obvious to this casual observer. What's the way to go about cross training to get up to speed with MAC speak?

Bob

This may sound patronizing, but it's not. Aside from the Help menus, get yourself a copy of "Leopard for Dummies" from my pal Bob LeVitus. It'll take you through all the ins and outs you need to know in his typical breezy fashion. If you're into reading books, this is just a great way to go.

You'll also find stuff at Apple's Web site, if you want to do a little self-investigation.

Thanks, Gene. I'll get a copy of the book.

Bob

usually pc users think too hard when operating a Mac. whatever you are trying to do, it is probably easier than you think.

Back