My boss wanted a free employee monitoring, help~

Eaczas

Technology Novice
There're 4 employees in our office and my boss is the administrator. He wants me to find some good free software by which he can monitor employees activities and also prevent them some actions or tasks. I've asked at yahoo and people recommended mac keylogger as employee monitoring software, sounds good but it is not free, do you guys have any experience of using this kind of software, who can recommend a free one functions like that? Any reply will be appriciated. Personally, I don't agree monitoring employees, but like I said, it is boss!:(
Oh, PS, we use mac in office

Sorry Gene Steinberg. I will try other luck. Thank you for minding me this!

There're 4 employees in our office and my boss is the administrator. He wants me to find some good free software by which he can monitor employees activities and also prevent them some actions or tasks. I've asked at yahoo and people recommended mac keylogger as employee monitoring software, sounds good but it is not free, do you guys have any experience of using this kind of software, who can recommend a free one functions like that? Any reply will be appriciated. Personally, I don't agree monitoring employees, but like I said, it is boss!:(
Oh, PS, we use mac in office
Hello, I have good news for you and your boss: there is a FREE software called the 'My Team Monitor' which you can learn about and get for free at My Team Monitor - Employee Monitoring Software. This software monitors the number of keystrokes and mouse clicks, the times the employee was idle and active, and it also sends screenshots of the employee's computer screen to the employer at regular intervals. I've been using it, and all this data it records for the employer is sufficient to keep the employees under total surveillance during their work-hours. If your boss wants to do this in secret, this software has a 'stealth version', as well, which has to be installed onto the company's computers by the administrator, and it will send the same data to the employer's interface, but the staff member using the computer won't be aware the software's presence.

Quality remote support / employee monitoring software’s can never be free though. You can consider having on premise remote support appliance installed such as RHUB remote support appliances, in order to monitor employee’s desktops.

Back