Tech Night Owl - Feb 12

louishen

Technology Novice
Made it here at last

I dont know if its just me, but I cannot download the latest (Feb 12) version of the Tech Night Owl

Have tried iTunes at home, Itunes from a work machine and iTunes on a virtual windows install, all flake out at about 7 meg.

I hope its not just me, but just to let you know in case anybody else is having this issue.

Thanks

Made it here at last

I dont know if its just me, but I cannot download the latest (Feb 12) version of the Tech Night Owl

Have tried iTunes at home, Itunes from a work machine and iTunes on a virtual windows install, all flake out at about 7 meg.

I hope its not just me, but just to let you know in case anybody else is having this issue.

Thanks

We're getting record downloads, but very, very few complaints.

To follow this up, please send me a Private Message indicating your IP number at home or at work.

You may also want to run a traceroute and ping test to: 74.81.65.23. Include those results in your Private Message, so I can have the datacenter look into it.

Just an update, it seems to have righted itself.

I managed to download the mp3, and have also tested iTunes, both are working now.

I was also having trouble with the work's VPN, so that might have interfered with networking. A reboot of he router may also have cleared up the downloads issue.

Cheers and thanks for a great show.

Back