The Tech Night Owl LIVE Lands July 10, 2010

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Here's the latest on our transition into the world of syndication.

The Tech Night Owl LIVE will be broadcast weekly, beginning Saturday, July 10, 2010, from 9:00 PM till Midnight Central Time. It will be available via satellite feed from the GCN network, which syndicates to both terrestrial and satellite radio in the U.S.

Since there will be hourly breaks for local news and additional local commercials, we're expanding the show to three hours a week to accommodate the change and give you more in-depth interviews.

The Tech Night Owl LIVE will still available online as before, via live or on-demand streaming and via download from our site, iTunes and elsewhere. GCN also has an iPhone app, so you will be able to hear the live stream on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. This has been a huge request.

But we also need your help to get the word out. Please tell your friends to listen and if you know of a radio station in your city that might be interested in carrying The Tech Night Owl LIVE or our other show, The Paracast (or both!), please let me know right away and I'll have GCN's Affiliate Relations person contact them with the details.

I want to thank everyone for making The Tech Night Owl LIVE what it is today — but as the song says, we've only just begun. :)

Back