Waterproofing your iphone and other stuff.

RonCollins

Technology Novice
If you are like me, clumsy as hell, you live in a constant state of fear that one of the several hundred dollar gadgets you lug all over the place will end up unceremoniously submerged or drenched. Well, imagine my surprise when going to Yahoo and I see the headline on their news item that says, "Waterproof your phone
Spilling a drink all over your cell phone or dropping it in water doesn't have to be a disaster." I was obviously intrigued.

The company is called Golden Shellback.
http://www.golden-shellback.com/

There is a video about 3/4 down the page. I can not wait until this hits the market. I have about 20 things that could use this process, and pronto! Starting with my keyboard.

If you are like me, clumsy as hell, you live in a constant state of fear that one of the several hundred dollar gadgets you lug all over the place will end up unceremoniously submerged or drenched. Well, imagine my surprise when going to Yahoo and I see the headline on their news item that says, "Waterproof your phone
Spilling a drink all over your cell phone or dropping it in water doesn't have to be a disaster." I was obviously intrigued.

The company is called Golden Shellback.
http://www.golden-shellback.com/

There is a video about 3/4 down the page. I can not wait until this hits the market. I have about 20 things that could use this process, and pronto! Starting with my keyboard.
Thanks for the referral. :)

Cool! Sounds great but I didn't look into how much but if you have a wired keyboard you might google search for a funny way to clean it and you'll think I'm crazy! :D Well, a little bit anyways! LOL I'd look up the recommended directions first but you put it in the dishwasher but don't let it hot dry it! I remember Cali Lewis of Geekbrief TV fame did a test and it worked!
Check it out since it might be a simple, and inexpensive backup plan if you think a keyboard os ruined by a coffee, soft drink or some other beverage.

Back