Gene Steinberg

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gene, I sent you some information concerning hard drive erasure via your contact page. It said I was spam so I don't know if it's sitting somewhere or not.
    Gene Steinberg
    Gene Steinberg
    If it's marked spam, it means the system rejected it for some reason. Did you use the contact page for the forum, or our regular site? They are different systems. If one doesn't work, please try the other. Or post the message in our forums if you think it might be something our listeners would like to know about.
    Looks like my response disappeared.

1. Your new forum is added.

2. I would accept it if it was offered.

3. Apple wouldn't let Jeff Robbin go on any show. :(

Peace,
    Gene
    Looks like my response disappeared.

1. Your new forum is added.

2. I would accept it if it was offered.

3. Apple wouldn't let Jeff Robbin go on any show. :(

Peace,
    Gene
    I had 3 ideas to pass along. Could you add a forum section like the Paracast has called "Talk about the show" or something along those lines perhaps?
    Also would you accept an invitation to appear as a guest on MacBreak Weekly on TWIT? It'd be awesome if you'd go and it would give to a great plug for not only TNOL but the Paracast too. The host Leo Laporte seems like a nice guy and in one recent episode they mentioned David being at MacWorld 2010 and one of the regulars said he was a good friend of his and taught him everything he knows about Photoshop. LOL
    Lastly, you've mentioned that you knew or had known the lead developer & creator of iTunes? He'd make a great guest if you could ask him to appear as a very special guest on the show.
    I wonder if David's MacWorld presentation will be available online via youtube?
    Peace out,
    Mark
    I had 3 ideas to pass along. Could you add a forum section like the Paracast has called "Talk about the show" or something along those lines perhaps?
    Also would you accept an invitation to appear as a guest on MacBreak Weekly on TWIT? It'd be awesome if you'd go and it would give to a great plug for not only TNOL but the Paracast too. The host Leo Laporte seems like a nice guy and in one recent episode they mentioned David being at MacWorld 2010 and one of the regulars said he was a good friend of his and taught him everything he knows about Photoshop. LOL
    Lastly, you've mentioned that you knew or had known the lead developer & creator of iTunes? He'd make a great guest if you could ask him to appear as a very special guest on the show.
    I wonder if David's MacWorld presentation will be available online via youtube?
    Peace out,
    Mark
    RE : Gill Amelio on the Show.
    Gill was unpopular because he fired people and restructured the company. the first iMac was conceived under his tenure (even if it was presented a year later by Steve). He conceived the stream lined business plan which revived Apple.
    As a Smart Bean counter he did not fit the aura of the Artsy cult of Apple followers.
    His vision saved the company. It is time to treat him as the savior that he is.

Note that this business lesson was applied by Steve at Pixar. Prior to Gil Amelio, Steve had never been able to sustain a profitable business plan.

Also of interest would be to interview Walter Smith, one of the creators of the Newton-> what does he think of the iPhone ?
    His favorite PDA and Why?

Great Show only gets better with time. Bravo and Happy New Year 2009 to Gene, Graison and all participants.
    RE : Gill Amelio on the Show.
    Gill was unpopular because he fired people and restructured the company. the first iMac was conceived under his tenure (even if it was presented a year later by Steve). He conceived the stream lined business plan which revived Apple.
    As a Smart Bean counter he did not fit the aura of the Artsy cult of Apple followers.
    His vision saved the company. It is time to treat him as the savior that he is.

Note that this business lesson was applied by Steve at Pixar. Prior to Gil Amelio, Steve had never been able to sustain a profitable business plan.

Also of interest would be to interview Walter Smith, one of the creators of the Newton-> what does he think of the iPhone ?
    His favorite PDA and Why?

Great Show only gets better with time. Bravo and Happy New Year 2009 to Gene, Graison and all participants.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back