Advertising Groveling

S

slacker2012

Chris, In my humble opinion you should stuff a sock in Gene's constant interruption for the ads. He needs to relax a little and quit jumping in over a guest and ruining the flow of the show. It is getting pathetic how he has to get the plugs in. Gene's only participation in the show is to promote the sponsors. He either should shut up or offer something pertinent to the show. I can barely listen to the podcast at all anymore. Chris has some very good insights and basically owns the show. He speaks his mind and agrees to disagree with some guests but gives your guests enough courtesy and respect to let them speak. Gene relax a little you can still make a buck but dang dude.

You are a very confused person. You are writing about the wrong radio show. Chris doesn't work on The Tech Night Owl LIVE. What's more, sponsor breaks are done on a fixed schedule provided by our network. That schedule is the same as on other network radio shows. We have to do the breaks when the time comes; there's no choice in the matter. More to the point, on this show I ask ALL the questions! Seems you are living in a bubble. I feel bad for you.

Back