All iPad All the Time

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I'll be reviewing the iPad soon for the site and the show.

How about the rest of you: Have you bought an iPad yet?

Do you intend to?

If you get one, for what purposes will it be used?

yeah, I got one, and I love my iPad. It has almost completely replaced my personal computer. For the things I do... Is is perfect! Much nicer than any CPU I have ever owned. All my other computers would do a lot of things I would never use it for, and do it painfully in the process (slow, buggy, etc.). When you get down to what you do most on you personal computer... the iPad does almost all of the things an average user needs, and with a much much nicer U/I. Easy of use, fast, and efficient. The other computer manufacturers could learn a thing or two from this, but even if they do... they will probably screw-up the one they come out with by adding all the crap back in again. Ugggggg!!!!
I am sticking with my iPad. I think other will do the same once they try it and realize it is the perfect personal computer :)
And some of my collections:iFunia iPad column and Apple ipad latest news updates, daily ipad apps, ipad downloads & ipad guides are the two I like stroll over, just make the cool device more fun.

Hi Gene,
I found your Ipad2 show outstanding (well done) and I think the Ipad are great for people with disabilities from comments I have herd. The comments are as follow : light weight , accessibility functions and of course great for reading Kindle books.:)

I am thinking of purchasing Ipad 2 what's your thoughts?

Cheers,
Checkers

Just wanted to bring you up to date.

I've had an extended encounter with an iPad 2, courtesy of Apple. The wife loves it, and she has never taken to a regular personal computer. As for me, well, I'm not sure yet. I like what it does, but between my iPhone and my 27-inch iMac, most of my computing needs are served.

So am I just being too skeptical? Members, what do you think?

Back