Another guest suggestion:Matt Bendiksen about Home Automation

Mr.Bendiksen as a guest about Home Automation for Macs & iPhone/iPod Touch?

• Sounds great! Lets get him onboard!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Meh, it's an OK idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blah! Humbug! Not interested!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

unclemac

Administrator
Staff member
Perceptive Automation's Indigo is a cool app for Home Automation for the Mac and I believe that Mr. Bendiksen or a representative would be a great new guest for Gene to have on the show. Or someone from the Mac Home Store or both! Ha-Ha! Unless, they were on before and I missed that episode! :( If so then how about another round? ;)
Home automation using your Mac, iPhone & iPod Touch? Hmm, sounds very interesting and not to mention cool!! :D Just sounds like a great topic and right on the money for a great Tech Night Owl Live episode. :)
Curious? Indigo:http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/ MacHomeStore:http://www.machomestore.com/

Well, I actually emailed Mr. Bendiksen out of pure curiosity and I'll post his reply, with his permission of course, below:

"Hi,

That would be a blast. We would love to be on the show. Should I email Gene as well?

Thanks!

Regards,
Matt"

I told him that I was only a fan but that it would probably be a good idea to email Gene and he replied:

"Feel free to post my reply. I'll also followup with an email to Gene. Thanks again!

Matt"

You're welcome and I do look forward to hearing Matt on a future Tech Night Owl Live episode soon! :D

No problem at all and I'm glad it was ok for me to ask directly. :) He seems very excited! :D

Sorry to post a late reply but I really enjoyed the heck out of Matt's interview along with Gene's humor and excellent questions he brings up. I hope in the near future Matt will return possibly after his next software update which I believe he said it was to include a heavy emphasis on iPhone & iPod Touch interpolation on his application Indigo. :D

Back