Half a podcast

bigants

Technology Novice
I don't know if this was on purpose but the iTunes version of this weeks ?The Tech Night Owl LIVE? only downloaded the first 55 minuets. I had to go to the website to get the interview with Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus. This was no big deal but I thought I would mention it in case it needs looking into.

bigants said:
I don't know if this was on purpose but the iTunes version of this weeks ?The Tech Night Owl LIVE? only downloaded the first 55 minuets. I had to go to the website to get the interview with Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus. This was no big deal but I thought I would mention it in case it needs looking into.

You might want to try downloading the entire show again. Perhaps something went wrong during that process, as sometimes happens. When we post a show, we always check the download process via iTunes and from our site just to make sure it works. And I tried again after seeing your message, just to confirm our initial experience, and it was the same.

If you have further problems, however, write us directly and we'lll work with our Web people to see what might be happening. We did, by the way, increase our capacity a few weeks ago because of the demand and we can do it again if need be.

It would be interesting to know if anyone else had this problem besides me. Any way, I look forward to the show today.

Gene said:
We're always watching performance. Sometimes it's your ISP, but if ours gets slammed, we'll do our best to buy extra capacity.

With Verizon being my ISP it's better than a 50-50 chance that they are to blame :)

Back