iPod Touch

J

Jose Collado

Finally...Apple does the world a favor and releases the iPod Touch 32Gb! The smaller versions would have been good for about a day with my music collection. 32Gb is more realistic with todays demand on these devices especially when the Touch models are doing more than just playing audio files like the first few gens.

What next? 64Gb? Come on Apple...we know you're holding out on us.

Jose Collado said:
Finally...Apple does the world a favor and releases the iPod Touch 32Gb! The smaller versions would have been good for about a day with my music collection. 32Gb is more realistic with todays demand on these devices especially when the Touch models are doing more than just playing audio files like the first few gens.

What next? 64Gb? Come on Apple...we know you're holding out on us.

I'll be getting all the inside info soon if things go well ;)

Remember that a 64GB storage option costs $999 on the MacBook Air. So prepare to increase your credit limits. :D

yeah now apples comes to 32gb
fantastic work...........................specially iphone

Are you looking for a few easy steps to make money online? Maybe I must ask, if it really does take a few easy steps to
making money on the internet With all the hundreds of different ways to
work at home on the internet one can easily find
yourself trapped in an overload of information which brings you to a point of confusion or indecisiveness

I have Ipod touch 16GB which is really 14 GB once you all the programs are loaded.
I find it much better than the old types.:)

Back