Kosher piccolos

aaron

Technology Fan
Gene, you had mentioned in your conversation with Kirk that in the Phoenix area you can't find any Kosher piccolos. Well there is a very nice place called Scottsdale Kosher Market that would have Kosher piccolos. I was there about a year and a half ago and the food is good. Another place to look would be Segal's which is in Phoenix. I didn't eat there but a hotel that I was staying at in Chandler late last year got food from there and it's very good.

aaron said:
Gene, you had mentioned in your conversation with Kirk that in the Phoenix area you can't find any Kosher piccolos. Well there is a very nice place called Scottsdale Kosher Market that would have Kosher piccolos. I was there about a year and a half ago and the food is good. Another place to look would be Segal's which is in Phoenix. I didn't eat there but a hotel that I was staying at in Chandler late last year got food from there and it's very good.

Speaking of Kosher, we have Chompies, which I guess you'd call "Kosher style," but they have great bagels and their sandwiches are thick and juicy.

Give me a holler when you're in this area again, and we'll do lunch :)

Back