Prince giving out his new CD for free!

podcurious1

Technology Fan
Yahoo has an article that Prince is giving out his new CD, Planet Earth, for free in London. It's going to be distributed with a newspaper before it sells commercially. It seems the retailers out there are mighty upset. They're threatening never to sell his stuff. I wonder what David Biedny thinks. I know how much he hates the major music labels.

Personally, if this CD is as bad as some of his others, we should just throw them away.

podcurious said:
Yahoo has an article that Prince is giving out his new CD, Planet Earth, for free in London. It's going to be distributed with a newspaper before it sells commercially. It seems the retailers out there are mighty upset. They're threatening never to sell his stuff. I wonder what David Biedny thinks. I know how much he hates the major music labels.

Personally, if this CD is as bad as some of his others, we should just throw them away.

I'm not a fan of Prince either, but I can see where bypassing the regular music companies and their distribution methods is a fascinating alternative.

Back