Prince giving out his new CD for free!

Our latest free episode:

podcurious1

Technology Fan
Yahoo has an article that Prince is giving out his new CD, Planet Earth, for free in London. It's going to be distributed with a newspaper before it sells commercially. It seems the retailers out there are mighty upset. They're threatening never to sell his stuff. I wonder what David Biedny thinks. I know how much he hates the major music labels.

Personally, if this CD is as bad as some of his others, we should just throw them away.

podcurious said:
Yahoo has an article that Prince is giving out his new CD, Planet Earth, for free in London. It's going to be distributed with a newspaper before it sells commercially. It seems the retailers out there are mighty upset. They're threatening never to sell his stuff. I wonder what David Biedny thinks. I know how much he hates the major music labels.

Personally, if this CD is as bad as some of his others, we should just throw them away.

I'm not a fan of Prince either, but I can see where bypassing the regular music companies and their distribution methods is a fascinating alternative.

Back