Website Crossing: mediocre support

podcurious1

Technology Fan
This is a general question, but has anyone used Web Crossing? From my understanding, it is a company that helps create social networking environments for websites. I read an article about the company at Macintouch.

It allows you to enhance your website with social networking. Didn't know if anyone heard of it .

podcurious said:
This is a general question, but has anyone used Web Crossing? From my understanding, it is a company that helps create social networking environments for websites. I read an article about the company at Macintouch.

It allows you to enhance your website with social networking. Didn't know if anyone heard of it .

Well, in what respect is there support "mediocre"? I think our listeners and readers would like to know.

Opps, I forgot to correct the subject line before I sent the message.

I had some problems trying to get a hold of their sales support originally, but it was because of me (and them) forgetting who was on PST time and who was on EST time. Sorry for the confusion.

Back